We tell you more about the proportional safety relief valve Cod. V73 with flanged ducted exhaust CE certified according to European Pressure Equipment Directive PED 2014/68/EU and manufactured under ISO 4126-1:2004.
- Iron: grey and nodular cast iron
- Carbon steel
- Acid-resistant steel
Note: The correct handling and installation of a safety relief valve is the key to avoid malfunctioning of the device.
- Clean the inlet and outlet connections to avoid impurities that could damage the sealing system.
- Avoid components that cause pressure losses (shut-off valves, pipe extensions, etc.) between the system/equipment and the safety relief valve.
- The diameter of the connection must be at least the same as the valve inlet.
- Always install in a vertical position.
- The discharge generates back pressures that must be taken into account when selecting the correct valve size and model.
- Do not use sealing gaskets that release residues.
- In steam lines, never install the valve below the pipe level.
- Consult the particularities of installation according to the legislation in force at the final location.
The valves are supplied with plugs on the inlet and outlet ports to prevent damage to the internal parts and to prevent the valve from being damaged.
dust inlet. Mounting instructions included.